--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Michael Painter"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Fellow Zappa fans,

Hello Michael,
Welcome to the list!
Might I suggest that, rather than have you ask prospective traders
what they'd wish for, it would be a bit easier for you to archive a
list of what you have? At the yahoogoup's Zappa-List page, they have a
Files section. There is a folder there called "Member Trade Lists"
installed for just this kinda thing.
Please post your shows in there; that way, we can all drool over what
you have! You might also want to peruse other member lists; it's the
best way to get a trade going that I know of.
Thanks, and I hope you have a nice time here at the List...
Regards,
SOFA

Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5ddjqC/xA5HAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM