I had Borders order it for me tonight.  The guy said it should take
less than a week, and that eliminates shipping.  Of course, he also
told me they had it, but it had not been unloaded yet.  Then he told
me it was on the rack (he looked--it wasn`t).  THEN he told me they
DIDN`T have it, so he ordered it.  Also, he seemed to be under the
impression that I was in some way responsible for his apparent
ineptitude ("Oh, well, I just assumed you knew what you were talking
about, since Zappa fans are usually more...").  Anyway, it eliminates
shipping--and driving/calling every store in town.

LITERAL
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "cjmwarner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Yes that's what the guy at Borders said to me as well.  I gave
the title, mentioned that it
> was a DVD-A and he said "Multi-Channel Project?" and I said "yes,
that's it",  not realy
> thinking where he got that from.  Anyway,  they didn't have it or a
release date or as it
> being in any of the shops.
>     Now of course I could have ordered it before, but held off till
I saw it on Amazon to
> perhaps save on shipping...these are lean days....anyway, I may
wait a bit till I get it...

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "literalheap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > I couldn`t find it anywhere.  Barnes & Noble had it listed as
> > available in their computer, but they didn`t have a copy.  At
Borders

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM