Title: Re: [Zappa-List] FLAC Frank 6/25/73 Australia available
Glad you asked about this Milhouse. I got a copy a few days ago from the guy in Argentina; (thanks, man), but I can't seem to convert it to wav. I have a mac, but I think I need OSX to use MacFLAC, and alas, I have OS 9.2. Anyone have thoughts on this? Solutions?

Mark

-Is there, or is there going to be, any non-FLAC (e.g. standard CD audio) version of this prepared and circulating among Z-List members? If so, I'd like to get it at some point.

--Milhouse

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here