Today, I mailed a set of the original Mega-Wazoo discs
we vined earlier (15 Sept 1972, Deutschlandhalle,
Berlin, Germany and 2-Dec 1972, Cowtown Ballroom,
Kansas City, MO) to Dimi in Croatia. He has almost
always been at the end of the line for these vines, so
I put him first this time. I also did not do a
structure. This time, I'd like to do this on-list, so
it will be easier to track. So, Dimi, when you get
these discs, in about a week, please offer it back
on-list to the next person.

Larry

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM