I found mine today at Borders. Like Literal, their computer said
they had it, but it wasn't in the DVD-A rack. But for me, they
looked in the back where their new goods were waiting to be stocked.
Ureka, they had it!
It is awesome on a multichannel system! Some of the tracks have
already been released, but hearing Naval Aviation and Waka/Jawaka in
4D clarity was sublime. Chunga Basement alone in worth the price of
admission. Air sculptures indeed! Run out and buy it today, you
won't be sorry!

-Andrew

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "literalheap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I had Borders order it for me tonight.  The guy said it should
take
> less than a week, and that eliminates shipping.  Of course, he
also
> told me they had it, but it had not been unloaded yet.  Then he
told
> me it was on the rack (he looked--it wasn`t).  THEN he told me
they
> DIDN`T have it, so he ordered it.  Also, he seemed to be under the
> impression that I was in some way responsible for his apparent
> ineptitude ("Oh, well, I just assumed you knew what you were
talking
> about, since Zappa fans are usually more...").  Anyway, it
eliminates
> shipping--and driving/calling every store in town.
>
> LITERAL
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "cjmwarner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> >   Yes that's what the guy at Borders said to me as well.  I gave
> the title, mentioned that it
> > was a DVD-A and he said "Multi-Channel Project?" and I
said "yes,
> that's it",  not realy
> > thinking where he got that from.  Anyway,  they didn't have it
or a
> release date or as it
> > being in any of the shops.
> >     Now of course I could have ordered it before, but held off
till
> I saw it on Amazon to
> > perhaps save on shipping...these are lean days....anyway, I may
> wait a bit till I get it...
> >

> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "literalheap"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > I couldn`t find it anywhere.  Barnes & Noble had it listed as
> > > available in their computer, but they didn`t have a copy.  At
> Borders
> > > it was listed as "Multi-Channel Project" instead
> > > of "Quaudiophiliac."  I don`t know what`s going on, but it`s
> > > frustrating.
> > >
> > > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Larry L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Music that listens to you.
LAUNCHcast. What's in your mix?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/akrq7C/FARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM