Hi, this is not listed in Borders - do you have the correct spelling?

                        Kind Regards, nick

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: Quaudiophiliac (has arrived)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 04:01:50 -0000

I found mine today at Borders. Like Literal, their computer said
they had it, but it wasn't in the DVD-A rack. But for me, they
looked in the back where their new goods were waiting to be stocked.
Ureka, they had it!
It is awesome on a multichannel system! Some of the tracks have
already been released, but hearing Naval Aviation and Waka/Jawaka in
4D clarity was sublime. Chunga Basement alone in worth the price of
admission. Air sculptures indeed! Run out and buy it today, you
won't be sorry!

-Andrew

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "literalheap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
 > I had Borders order it for me tonight.  The guy said it should
take
 > less than a week, and that eliminates shipping.  Of course, he
also
 > told me they had it, but it had not been unloaded yet.  Then he
told
 > me it was on the rack (he looked--it wasn`t).  THEN he told me
they
 > DIDN`T have it, so he ordered it.  Also, he seemed to be under the
 > impression that I was in some way responsible for his apparent
 > ineptitude ("Oh, well, I just assumed you knew what you were
talking
 > about, since Zappa fans are usually more...").  Anyway, it
eliminates
 > shipping--and driving/calling every store in town.
 >
 > LITERAL
 > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "cjmwarner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
 > >   Yes that's what the guy at Borders said to me as well.  I gave
 > the title, mentioned that it
 > > was a DVD-A and he said "Multi-Channel Project?" and I
said "yes,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM