--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Nick Ullmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi, this is not listed in Borders - do you have the correct
spelling?

it's spelled Z A P P A   ;-)
but seriously, instead of using their pc sleuth, grab a clerk and
have them help you. With all of the special categories Borders uses
to arrange their merchandise you'll need help finding the right bin!
good luck and don't give up!

>                         Kind Regards, nick

At
>  > Borders
>  > > > it was listed as "Multi-Channel Project" instead
>  > > > of "Quaudiophiliac."  I don`t know what`s going on, but it`s
>  > > > frustrating.
>  > > >
>  > > > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Larry L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  > wrote:
>  > > > >
>  > > > > --- cjmwarner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > > > >
>  > > > > >   Is it in shops yet????...amazon UK has it now for
>  > > > > > Sept 27 (I think)..no store here has it.
>  > > > > > Chris in DC
>  > > > > >
>  > > > > >
>  > > > > Not yet. I think this one is going to be a biggie.
>  > > > >
>  > > > >
>  > > > > Larry
>  > > > >
>  > > > >
>  > > > >
>  > > > > Do you Yahoo!?
>  > > > > Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.
>  > > > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Listen to Internet Radio! Access to your favorite Artists!
Click to listen to LAUNCHcast now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Zkrq7C/GARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM