Hi Millhouse,
the 24/5/80 set Danny has offered (after getting it from me) is the SHN format.
I have it in regular audio (wav) format made out of that master discs.
If you like I can supply you with regular audio disc of that show.
Contact me offlist to talk the details if you like.
Cheers
Bart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM