no slight intended, sofa, and no issue at all.

i secured a copy of the KC show, and in doing so put the DC show on my
hard drive.(EAC secure > plextor > circulation) anyone that has the
incomplete wazoo chain (ie: you have Berlin and KC only and need the
DC show) feel freee to drop me a line

also, should people hold off on reoffers until the chain has all its
links intact?

Goose

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM