I'll ask a buddy here.He has Apostrophe on quad vinyl,but he collects from someone else 5.1 versions of the old quad stuff that has been burned into 5.1.He has all kinds of stuff,Barry Manilo to the theme from Shaft,Tubular Bells ,Dark Side....to name a few.
Chris

Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
After listening to Quaudiophiliac, I started jonesing for more.
do any members of this list have FZ's older releases in quad? Has
anybody else transferred vinyl quad source material?

I have a pristine vinyl quad version of Apostrophe, but no equipment
to play it. I am considering ripping it to cd or dvd in quad. On the
web I found a place that will transfer it to cd for $38. any
thoughts?

-Andrew

"I'm gonna be on you like thigh fat on a Dixie Chick !"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor