The Baby Snakes (official release) DVD is done in 5.5 surround using a quad mix they found that FZ had made himself. I haven't heard mine on a really good 5.1 system yet but it sounds terrific on my 2 loudspeakers and I got a glimpse of the quad effects on a friends cheap 5.1 system.
----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 3:22 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] older quad releases by FZ

After listening to Quaudiophiliac, I started jonesing for more.
do any members of this list have FZ's older releases in quad? Has
anybody else transferred vinyl quad source material?

I have a pristine vinyl quad version of Apostrophe, but no equipment
to play it. I am considering ripping it to cd or dvd in quad. On the
web I found a place that will transfer it to cd for $38. any
thoughts?

-Andrew

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM