Ok I recall seeing a Zappa quote that was at the bottom of a list members
comment a while back. And i'm racking my brain for weeks now trying to
recall it. It was something about innovators, creating, thinking
differently, or something like that. Can anyone remember what that was for
me please. There is a chalkboard at work where they always post these stupid
quotes and i thought zappa's was a great one that would open some eyes if I
could write it up there.

Thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM