Hi, anyone got Early Zappa - say up to and including 1969  -  I am VERY
interested if you have, I have a list, I live in the UK.

                        Kind Regards, nick

----Original Message Follows----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] New member who wants to trade, swap, exchange,
gossip, etc
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:37:23 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/04 8:48:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi fellow Zappa-heads!
-Hi, Danny!

I've just joined the group - and would like to trade/exchange/swap.
etc, anything Zappa related. I've been an on-off trader for some
years now, and have amassed a relatively large collection of FZ and
FZ-related audio cassettes and a much smaller load of CD-Rs. I can
send you my list if you like.
-I'd like to have a look at that list. Perhaps we can trade. I gots some
things. I'll send a list over, too, if you're interested.

4. the Yo Mama and Wild Love Variation Variations that appeared not
that long ago on The Big Note site and will be re-appearing again,
soon, somewhere (here?)

-yeah, speaking of which, if i anyone has burned these suckers to CD-R (the
Drowning Witch Variations, as well!) I'd really like to get a copy

--Milhouse

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM