Milhouse- funny you should mention that soundboard. When I got that
soundboard from that concert I nearly made a mess in my pants! I
only recently found that recording. But lots of memories re-emerged
when I was listening to it.

My best buddy and I were both big fz fans, but lived in a socially
retarded area(Iowa). We heard about the Minneapolis show and
organized a road trip. After a smoke-filled 5 hour drive, we arrived
at a giant hockey rink in St Paul MN. Detailed recollections are
fuzzy after 30 years but I remember the excitement and anticipation.
The floor was ice was covered with sheets of plywood. The cold went
right thru the soles of my tennis shoes! It was packed like a
sardine can with 30,000 people.  We managed to get fairly close to
the stage but we were stuck too far on the right side.we could not
see the whole stage. but we could see Frank most of the time.It was
incredibly loud and I loved it even though my ears rang for hours
afterward. This was probably my favorite concert of all time.

>Perhaps you can fill us in on what he said in the rap about
>searching for
> Dinah-Moe Humm's true origins which gets cut off on the
recording? :P

I forgot how the "Humm family origins spiel" turned out. Its only
been 30 years. Damn.Now I feel old. Well, I still have some of my
memories.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM