SOFA wrote
Yeah, Glen, that's me - for what it's worth.

I thought it probably was you but of course didn't know for sure.

I'm glad you're enjoying my musings on the subject.

The KUR site looks like it has good potential but it doesn't seem all that
active,which is a pity as there are some good areas for discussion.

Perhaps I should bring my post about 3/2/77 over to here ?

I like this list but it's the same half a dozen folk posting all the time
and with over 200 members I wonder where the others are ?

Glen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM