In a message dated 9/27/04 3:54:06 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes, I did
download/burn the 'Drowning Witch' Variation Variations, which
you're welcome to have if you want. Or maybe you'll wait for the
fancy 'remastered' version instead?
-I have all the "Drowning Witch" Variations MP3s still on my hard drive so I think I'll sit pretty until SOFA-brah has a "remastered" CD version ready for us all.

I wasn't around for the "Yo Mama" and "Wild Love" Variations, so I'm downright thrilled that SOFA will be getting those snazzed up for CD-R "release" eventually.

--Milhouse

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor