From:  "shannon ratigan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Sat Oct 9, 2004  4:35 pm
Subject:  Part 3 Petit Wazoo up for grabs (U.S.A.)

Hi All,

I recieved this wonderfull CD set the "missing piece" of the Mega-
Wazoo
trilogy -
Constitution Hall, Washington DC; or "Phase Two"
to complete our collections from Mike A.
Thanks Mike! great sounding stuff.

I will send it all expenses paid on a wonderfull vacation to the
first two
people who resond off list, with the Promise to re-offer it back up
to the
group. The brain police will be monitoring this transaction.

(Update)
Milhouse G. & Marc S. were first to reply. Out of fairness to all
the other now drooling Zappaphiles, please offer the 2 cd set back
up to the group any way you choose. Preferably offer to send out two
of them each so we can get an old fashond pyramid going. And get
everybody happy faster. But the choice is yours.

Shannon

Hey if any of you guys have any VCD's or Boot DVD's I would love to
get a couple of those. I have a nice list of boot trades, or i will
gladly pay cash for them, vine them out...Anything!
I do have the Monday Conference 7/2/1973 VCD I can trade, its a
pretty good one, any takers please email me. I will not be able to
reply until 10/18 I just only have 1 or 2 vcd's and I need MORE MORE
MORE!
_

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM