From: Zappa Fan
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Reoffer

Hi, boys and girls

The mailman brought this afternoon some nifty packages, containing vines to pass on. I didn´t have time yet to check it the right way, but a preliminary inspection revealed that package number one is identified as Nick´s Vinyl Vine Vols. 1 + 2, containing  CD-R versions of LPs Mothermania and Chunga´s Revenge, and Nick´s Vinyl Vine Vols. 3 + 4, containing 2 CD-Rs, one identified as “Aynsley Dunbar” and the other as “Blue Whale”.

I also got another package, with 2 CD-Rs (a double set) with the sole identification “24/5/80” without details of venue, city or country.

If I was better organized, I would know who sent them (my secretary opened the packages, and gave me only the CDs) or would have the info missing in 24/5/80´s package. Unfortunately, I´m not organized (not nowadays, anyway), so would be grateful if someone could supply the missing info. I´ll copy the CDs tonight, and revine them.

Thanks to some enlightened souls that dwell in our midst, I can reoffer the following:

  • A 4 (four) disks set (the aforementioned Nick´s Vinyl Vine Vols 1,2,3 and 4
  • A 2 (two) disk set (24/5/80) – nice concert, nice soundboard (I think) recording

I probably won´t be able to mail them before next Monday, but if interested, send me off-list your name, snail mail address and promise to reoffer it *as it is* (I mean, copy and pass on the original master).

Roberto (PHB)

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor