Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 2:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Reoffer

Joseph, Roberto
I think that was the package I sent out and I'm sorry I  forgot to include the Info (the page is sitting here on my table).
I had a lot of copying to do that weekend (excuses -- excuses)
But I've thrashed myself silly with the yard broom and I promise I won't do it again!   :o))))

Cris

abxer3p wrote:
Hi Roberto,

The info on the 24/5/80 show is as follows (from the FZ Shows OVerview page).  Sorry it wasn't included, I got it that wasy and usually look up info at http://home.swipnet.se/fzshows/FZShowsoverview.html.

Joseph

24-May 1980, The Ahoy, Rotterdam, Netherlands
110 min, FM, A+
Chunga's Revenge, Keep It Greasey, Outside Now, City Of Tiny Lights, Teenage Wind, Bamboozled By Love, Pick Me I'm Clean, Society Pages, I'm A Beautiful Guy, Beauty Knows No Pain, Charlie's Enormous Mouth, Cosmik Debris, You Didn't Try To Call Me, Ain't Got No Heart, Love Of My Life, You Are What You Is, Easy Meat, Joe's Garage, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Dancin' Fool, Bobby Brown, Ms. Pinky, I Don't Wanna Get Drafted, The Illinois Enema Bandit