From: Allan [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:20:28 -0000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Zappa-List] Petit Wazoo Show - 31 October 1972 - Capitol Theatre,
Passaic

For those involved in the Mega Wazoo vine, I have a copy of this 3
disc set - Early and Late shows.
Maybe you can organise it as Phase 4?

31-Oct 1972, Capitol Theatre, Passaic, NJ
Early Show: 75 min, Aud, B
America Drinks, Imaginary Diseases, Cosmik Debris, Willie The Pimp,
Montana, Farther Oblivion, Duke Of Prunes
Late Show: 100 min, Aud, B/B-
I'm Not Satisfied, Don't You Ever Wash That Thing?, Little Dots,
Rollo, Cosmik Debris, Imaginary Diseases, Farther Oblivion, Montana,
America Drinks, Waka/Jawaka

I appear to be missing track 1 from the early show.

If wanted I would like to trade for Phase 2 - Washington DC, 11
November 1972 please.

Regards
Allan (sofa2099) from New Zealand.

http://mail2web.com/ .