This vine closed. Look for Zappa Fan ( Roberto) to reoffer from Brazil.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim L
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 9:03 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Double Mini Vine Video Offer 14-Mar 1979 Audio CD + Stockholm73 Video footage + 1978- We don't mess around VCD disc

Going to the first to ask me off list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] With a promise to pass on the original discs in a reoffer on this list. Who will be first?

Disc One
14-Mar 1979, Pabellon de Deportes, Madrid, Spain

Source: 43 min, SBD, A- to B+
Taped by: n/a
Transfered by: Mattias
Ripped by: BengoFury
Lineage: SBD>?>cassette>CDR>wav>flac>wav>CDR Audio

Setlist:

Florentine Pogen (last 2 mins)
Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?
Keep It Greasey
The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
For The Young Sophisticate
Wet T-Shirt Night
Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
Peaches En Regalia
Stinkfoot
Dirty Love
Watermelon In Easter Hay

Comments:

== Frank Zappa's Band July 1978 - April 1979 ==
FZ, Ike Willis (out between Oct 14-31), Patrick O'Hearn (October 13-31), Denny Walley, Warren Cucurullo (Halloween guest and spring tour member), L. Shankar (Berlin + Halloween guest), Arthur Barrow, Vinnie Colaiuta, Ed Mann, Tommy Mars, Peter Wolf.
--------------------------
Then because I can and this one isn't to long I Made it an "enhanced CD" With this special bonus feature as an Mpeg video file on the same disc
----------------------------
Zappa- Stockholm73 (Opopoppa-first broadcast) (final by OO)
_____
-Cosmik Debris,
-Kung Fu,
-Penguin In Bondage
-RDNZL (uncomplete)
musicians:
FZ, Tom Fowler, Bruce Fowler, Jean-Luc Ponty, Ian Underwood,
George Duke, Ruth Underwood, Ralph Humphrey.
_____
original file was VHS/NTSC
captured via VirtualDub/mjpg => mpg1 NTSC
_____
Work done;
-clipping
-color correction
-sound tweaks and remixed
_____
file size: 186mo
file time: 19 minutes
file type: musical
 Enjoy!!
 "OO"
 (2002)
merci to IDX1274
check at http://idx1274.jeeran.com/home.html

Disc 2
1978- We don't mess around (aka Circuskronemünchen78) VCD Disc
       -german tv doc (59min .mpg)
 * Final version by OO (early 2002)
 **Last Final version by OO (late 2002)
 This is part documentary and part music...
__________
Musicians:
FZ, Ike Willis, Denny Walley, Arthur Barrow, Tommy Mars, Peter Wolf,
Ed Mann, Vinnie Colaiuta
Songs:
A Pound for a Brown, Baby Snakes, The Deathless Horsie, Dancin' Fool,
Easy Meat, Honey Don't You Want a Man Like Me?, Keep It Greasey, Why Does
It Hurt When I Pee?, Sofa, Seal Call Fusion Music, Bobby Brown Goes Down,
Conehead, Dead Air, I'm On Duty, St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast, Rollo,
Bamboozled By Love.
_________

Job done on the original file:
Source:(from 3 files got on the net via TT in 2001)
 -NTSC mpg files from TV capture
 -time: 59 minutes
-clipping
-color correction
-sound tweaks and enhancing ( I choose the groovy FZ guitar
   sound of the mid 70s for the tweak)

 This version is the second one made in late 2002. I improved
the sound by a little compare to the first "Final by OO" version
from early 2002. (if you already have the first version, you can
stay with it.;)

 Enjoy all!

  "OO"
 => Register to VOTE!!!