--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It sounds collectable to me. Shame it wasn't available for MITB.
Perhaps it could be included with one of the other vinyl transferred
CDs?

Here's some more info on it:
http://fzsinglesfaq.w-i-s.net/Zappa_Involvement/RonRoman.html#Top
http://www.arf.ru/Notes/Ruben/loveof.html
http://fzsinglesfaq.w-i-s.net/Zappa_Involvement.html#RonRoman

this is from my post the other day here:

Also in 1981, I had finally found the ultra rare 45 by Ron Roman
called Love Of My Life. One night, Gerald Fialka took me to a Zappa
rehearsal at Zoetrope Studio in Hollywood.

During a break, I walked up to Frank with a copy of the 45 and asked
FZ to give me the details/background on this rare little sucker. He
told me all the details and I sent the story to a Zappa fan mag
called Mother People and they published it a few months later.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM