Hi Milhouse!
I'm confused!! I thought I had the "phase II" vine. Big Jim L sent me this show last week - and I've been waiting for someone to take me up on it!! It even has written in green ink on the discs: "Copy and pass on".
I think we have a twin vine situation here ...

Cheers,

Danny

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
"Phaze II" of the Mega Wazoo, here for re-offer. First person to write me offline with a promise to re-offer gets this one. Great performances and among the best sound quality of any Grand or Petite Wazoo shows, in my opinion.

Any takers?

--Milhouse

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here