Hi Larry,
Glad you liked my story. I actually got away with taping the Zoo show but the tape was lost somewhere between 1980 and 1982. I think my new born niece got ahold of it and....I wish I had it to trade.I saw that the 2nd night Brady show surfaced within the last year or so. I remember a guy who ran a used record store here that was selling boot cassettes of this show at his store as well as others.It was a crappy recording and taped over it after I traded some stuff for a copy.(Doh!) I got alot of my stuff through him. CleanCuts sample lp's and 45's.Anyway, have a great day!!
Chris

Larry L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Yes, keep your sales to Ebay...there is another set
> of this stuff for sale all the time for the same
> price, or thereabouts.At least it's most of the same
> stuff i think.I almost bought it before i found yous
> guys and I am grateful I didn't.( It sure looked
> nice though) I have seen a few of the vine shows on
> ebay as well.Don't get me wrong, there is alot of
> rare stuff i wish I could buy that really have some
> collectable meaning to them, but this is more fun,
> sending music that you love to like minded folks
> (such as your selves) who you really don't even
> know, so I don't think what we are doing is
> wrong,and I have always wanted to be a pirate,this
> is the cleanest way I can think of. :) I actually
> got caught taping Frank at the Brady Theater(1st
> show) in Tulsa in 1980.I had a desktop cassette
> deck(mono)strapped to my chest under my shirt and
> coat. I opened my shirt when Frank took the stage
> with Black Napkins or Chunga, I forget. Bald John
> saw me,sent security, took my deck and my bro in
>  law to the front of the Brady and John appeared
> took the tape and crushed it in his hand then
> stepped on it. What a night though!! Two shows then
> I went to OKC the next day for a show at the Zoo.
> Carry on mateys! Arrg!
> Chris

Cool story! At least you got busted by John, the big
man. And it's nice that only the tape was crushed. An
old friend of mine was at the same Zoo Amphitheater
you mentioned and got some good pictures.

Larry