Hi Sofa! Yes, it's probably me being stupid ... Anyway, I have Jim L's vine 11.11.72 and it's up for graps.
Also, by an eery coincidence, I have just received the following vines:

Petit Wazoo 12/02/72 (early + late) 2-CD
Grand Wazoo 9/15/72 2-CD.

So, in 48 hours time, anybody who wants these items, can have 'em!!

cheers,

Danny

sofa49423fz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are 3 vines of this show occuring simultaneously, in order to
"catch it up" with the others that have been out there a while.
Sorry for the confusion, I thought that was made clear...
SOFA

> I'm confused!!
> I think we have a twin vine situation here ...
> Danny

> -I got mines from SOFA / jcoonk.
> I *think* three people were starting the
> vine at the same time or something.. SOFA, Jim L and someone else..
maybe Larry /
> hotratsIII?
> --Millie

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor