Look for Federico Valdes, way over yonder in the great country of Spain to re-offer this nice package.
Thanks to all,
Chris

CF <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi-ya friends,
I would like to gladly re-offer this nifty little package to the next
lucky contetant who emails me off the list with their address and so
forth and the promise to re-offer this as well. It's in Flac format
and it appears the 11-15-74 show( as I think discussed earlier),has
to be burned on 2 discs for your own usage. I split mine before
Yellow Snow,after cutting the intro from the end of Building A Girl,
and spiced it into the beginning of Yellow Snow,via Cool Edit.It made
a smooth transition for me.Anyway....Here it is!
Thanks to Mike A.....one mo again!
Chris

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], MIKE AHERN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> took 3 who promised to reoffer. look for
> chris foreman
> barry polley
> &
> joseph lonon
> to reoffer these back to the group soon
> mike

"I'm gonna be on you like thigh fat on a Dixie Chick !"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to