I'll admit I am a Nader supporter. I'd like to see America in the hands, or at
least with a figurehead that is a consumer advocate. I like to think he'd
continue to expose political and commercial corruption if elected, and I'd love
to see Boosh impeached. Problem is Nader/Camejo's platform seems too
idealistic to most. The solution is there he'd just need to get the rest on board,
which sadly would probably prove fruitless. I mean superficially, I certainly
don't make 50 grand a year and I'd appreciate a tax break. I'm on board with
nearly, if not all Nader has to say. I really wish your statement about voting for
Nader wasn't true, but it probably is.

"Revolutionaries always spoil corrupt systems"  - indeed.

-YH

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], ESO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I don't dislike Nader. His ideas are good ones, but in the grand
> scheme of things he is not helping the situation by running. Every
> vote for Nader is a vote for Bush. It's as simple as that. Inflamed? I
> am totally digusted at this shitstorm.
>

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:14:53 -0000, Andrew Hale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> >  What truly confounds me is how close the race is between Boosh and
> >  Kerry...and how they just ignore Nader as if he's not there. I mean there
> > are
> >  people this time, who usually don't vote, voting against Boosh, just to
> > oust him
> >  and it's still neck and neck. Damn. The Boosh lackeys were caught last
time
> >  discounting the the black vote...and got away with it, and it's going to
> > happen
> >  again...Boosh is the evil prince.
> >
> >  Sorry to flare up off topic like this. I''ve just been a little inflamed at
> > the moment
> >  here at work. A poor sucker working among the wealthy republican crust
that
> >  develops between the elephant's toes. Hard to see daylight.
> >
> >  -YH
> >
> >  --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], ESO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  > It doesn't surprise me one bit. This election will be a defying moment
> >  > for the American people. If we have another 2000 type scenario, and
> >  > the people do not revolt then we are truly "dumb all over."
> >  >
> >  > I just want to know, how many of YOU are going to vote?
> >  >
> >  > Milhouse?
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:33:48 -0000, Andrew Hale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >  wrote:
> >  > >
> >  > >  Isn't it almost surreal? I cannot believe this shit. How a man who
> > wasn't
> >  > > even
> >  > >  elected in the first place is going to be president without being
> > elected
> >  > > again.
> >  > >  Eff'n amazing, how he continually escapes impeachment.
> >  > >
> >  > >  -YH
> >  > >
> >  > >  --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Danny ODare <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM