Ralph has been saying that in a Gallup/ABC poll of Nader voters, after those
who would not vote at all if he were nor running are taken out, fifty
percent are coming from Republicans. I can believe it. Liberals are pissed
at him and blame him for 2000, erroneously in my opinion.

Mark

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM