--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "abxer3p" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all --
>
> The Buffalo 74 concert, plus second bonus mystery disc, is now
mine to offer you, with heartfelt thanks to Mike A.  This is all
FLAC soundboard, so first to shoot me your address offlist, and
promises to reoffer, will get this in the mail very soon.  This is
one of the hotter packages going around at the moment, giving us two
lineups in two concerts.  I KNOW someone wants this.

> group thanks too,
> Joseph

I've gotta find a copy of this - this is my favorite Zappa band
lineup and for it to be a soundboard...WOW!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM