Doesn't sound right to me Carsten. I had hit and miss luck burning them that way. I finally broke down and invested in some software to burn video DVDs. Actually with a pre authored VIDEO_TS folder The software I use just utilizes the DVD copy portion of the program but I guess it still burns it as a video DVD. You could try this version of "Burn At Once" that has a video DVD burning segment built in. It worked well for me with a VIDEO_TS folder but it was discontinued in the newer version because it wasn't compatible with all drives. Works best with Windows 2000 or XP.
It's even free software.
----- Original Message -----
From: bizarredk
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 4:13 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Q about the Halloween '81 DVD

Hi
I've downloaded this from easytree a long time ago and burned it recently.
I did as I use to do do when I burn DVD's - burned the TS_video folder
as a data dvd. It's flippin' round through the tracks, fuckin'
annoying :o(
is this just the way it is? or did I do something wrong??? can anyone
tell me, or would anyone be willing to trade me a DVD that works?

Kind Regards
Carsten

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM