Curses!!

Well, I'll see if I can track it down, as a lifelong Dickite (if you excuse the _expression_).

cheers,

DANNY

"mr. and mrs. skull" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This one is recent. Only came out in the last year or two. Interviews with people like Robert Anton Wilson and the like.
I don't have a copy, I rented it and didn't have a burner at the time.

Darrell
Yes, I think I've seen the PKD documentary - such a programme was broadcast on the BBC some years ago, and I presume it was the same. But, if you happen to have a copy ...

DANNY

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada