Must admit, I would seriously question the idea that John Kerry is "an educated man, well-read, who knows how to think"!! Kerry, maybe, has a veneer of education at very expensive fee-paying colleges, but this is strictly of the straight-laced think-as-you-are-told to variety. Surely, almost by definition - he cannot know how to "think" (even if he can speak French!!) because he is a 100% creature of the establishment, therefore fully accepts received opinion/prejudices, and is fully committed to the patriotic maintenance of the American military-business-industrial complex. Take his alarming views on Iraq and the 'war against terrorism', virtually to the right of Bush.

Grim times indeed,

DANNY

Andrew Hickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  John Kerry is at least an educated man, well-read, who knows how to think
> and who knows that the world is a great deal more complex than Bush's
> comic-book world of American heroes and foreign evildoers.

No fair!
Many comics are *far* more complex than Bush's morality ;)

--
http://dumbangel.keenspace.com
A webcomic about Smile

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor