Title: Message
What vines have been going around that didn't originate on easytree? Just wondering if I either have them or am aware or them
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim L [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 October 2004 21:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] 11/19-76

That's where a lot of them originate. Some are being snail mailed around in vines weeds and trades as well. Several of us are easytree users and some are not. Most of the vines are in Audio CD format even though it might have originated as flac or shn files. Some people just don't want to deal with flac or shn files. Certainly if you have a high speed connection there is a huge amount of FZ shows available at easytree. Occasionally we get a vine around here that's not been on easytree as well.
btw
Welcome to the list.