It was cold that day my friends, very cold.I got a ride from the owner of our local headshop and got there a little late. I almost got thrown out trying to take the pics that are in the photo section. There was this bald guy sitting in front of where I was and he had stuff painted on his head. It was an awesome show.Frank with the ponytail again and holding the guitar most of the time,and a Stratocaster to top it off.Lots of solos.Afterward the car wouldn't start cause of the bitter cold. So my friend had to call a friend in OKC to drive us back to Tulsa.That part was a real drag, cause it was sooo cold out,wind blowing really hard.I don't think I got home till 2 or 3 in the morning.I got the copy of the show that's out there the next day.Enjoy.It was really cool getting it so soon,and the sound quality isn't too bad for an audience recording. Meeting Brian Winans and asking him to transfer my tape to disc, has made this possible.Naturally a cover had to be made out of my photos from the show. So I learned Photoshop.I enjoy sharing it with those who appreciate Frank so much.
Oh yeah, I just voted,basically everybody that was in a position...out.What the heck.
Chris

SOFA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
With grateful appreciation to Chris, I am able to offer this two disk show up to the first to contact me off-list with a snail addy:

6-Dec 1984, Civic Center Music Hall, Oklahoma City, OK
116 min, Aud, A-/B+
FZ, Ike Willis, Ray White, Scott Thunes, Chad Wackerman, Alan Zavod, Bobby Martin,
101Intro, Teenage Wind,
102Truck Driver Divorce,
103My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama,
104Willie The Pimp,
105Montana,
106Easy Meat,
107Brown Moses,
108Moggio, What's New In Baltimore?,
109In France,
201Drowning Witch,
202Black Page #2,
203Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up,
204Cocaine Decisions,
205Nig Biz,
206Bamboozled By Love,
207Joe's Garage,
208Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?,
209Caravan (with a drum solo),
210More Trouble Every Day,
211Penguin In Bondage,
212Hot Plate Heaven At The Green Hotel,
213Dinah-Moe Humm,
214Whippin' Post

This is a nice, crisp sounding show; good quality for an audience tape. Near the end of the '84 tour, the band was tight. How dim the moon was, I can't say.
Regards,
SOFA

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Baldwin brother!"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to