Hi Friends,

We are very happy to announce that we will be performing at NEARFEST
(North East Art Rock Festival)!

Venue: Zoellner Arts Center, Bethlehem, PA
Date:   July 9th & 10th, 2005
http://www.nearfest.com

For those of you not familiar with this event it is the largest
progressive rock festival in the country and usually sells out the
same day tic sales are announced.  We have been to this festival as
spectators for years and to be up on this stage is a dream come true
for us.  Thanks to Rob LaDuca and Chad Hutchinson for inviting us and
for creating such an amazing weekend of music!

And also don't forget:

HAPPY THE MAN AND FROGG CAFE

WHEN: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 13TH, 2004

VENUE: FORUM THEATER, 314 MAIN ST. METUCHEN, NJ 08840

ORDER YOU TICS NOW:
http://www.njproghouse.com/happythemanfroggtix.html

ALL THE BEST!

FROGG CAFE