the 2 biggest questions that decided it for me were these:

A). who do you think international thugs and terrorists would want to
win this election for American Presidency?
B). why?

anyway....

Yep, I agree. That's what decided it for me too.
Brian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM