I am dreaming of the cool songs Zappa would have written had he lived these
dark years that we're and we'll be going through. It gives me inspiration to
devise some acid lyrics from hell myself.

Frank, did you watch this? :-)

Richard,

Dumb all over...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM