This one goes to Rick in Silver Spring. Look for him to reoffer soon.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim L
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] REOFFER - Buffalo speed corrected + mystery disc

Thanks to Joseph I now have this great 1st gen SBD vine to pass on along with the very nice SBD mystery disc. Both are flac masters that can be easily converted to wav files. Or burned directly from flac with Burn At Once. I think the newer versions of Nero can do that as well.

Two great sound board shows going to the first responder off list at this email address with a promise to revine on this list.