You don't think it was pretty "bizarre" the sending of Ben Laden cassette just few days before the US elections ?
Just to increase (right term?) the Fear Factor ?
Fuck NSA , CIA , Pentagone and CHRISTIANS and REPUBLICANS and others fuckin' Fascits!
ans FOX News too !

TO ARMS! TO ARMS!
Hooray! That's great
Two legs ain't bad
Unless there's a crate
They ship the parts
To mama in
For souvenirs: two ears (Get Down!)
Not his, not hers (but what the hey?)
The Good Book says:
"It gotta be that way!"
But their book says:
"REVENGE THE CRUSADES . . .
With whips 'n chains
'N hand grenades . . . "
TWO ARMS? TWO ARMS?
Have another and another
Our God says:
"There ain't no other!"
Our God says
"It's all okay!"
Our God says
"This is the way!"

Bon Courage !!!!
francis

Richard Poulin wrote:

In fact, Osama ordered his guys to put something wrong in Big Macs in all red states' McDonald's.

Supersize this?

Richard