Project/Object is performing at the Downingtown School of Rock, partly
due to the fact that Eric Svalgard, the music director has been
playing keyboards with them on this tour.  I understand that Napoleon
and Ike will be there too.

This show is for the school affiliates, but there may be seats left...
 Call D-town at 610-518-7625 for info. (after I get my tix)

:-) what was my handle again? )-: