My last word on this, I promise: as with Spiro Agnew, Cheney can be
investigated and forced to resign for still taking income from Halliburton.
His wife is an officer in that company as well. We need to remove Cheney and
then Bush will go down like Nixon - impeachment!

PS: you were aware, weren't you, that Lynn Cheney, ashamed mother of lesbian
daughter, wrote a trashy novel called "Sisters" about lesbians and gay sex
back in the early 1980s.
http://www.whitehouse.org/administration/sisters.asp has more about this
"literary masterpiece." Here are excerpts:

http://lists.nasw.org/pipermail/nasw-chat/2004-August/002535.html

smt

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM