I think it came out of the blue, remember a couple of days before there
was a video of a guy with with glasses and a scarf over his head and
face? He said that America would erupt in flames and many would die,
and the official line was 'we are looking into it'  It looked mighty
like a mock up and then all of a sudden the Bin Laden vid showed up and
nothing else was heard of it.... very suspicious  .

Cris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM