From: "Nick Ullmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] More US elections
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:18:00 +0000

You don't think it was pretty "bizarre" the sending of Ben Laden
cassette just few days before the US elections ?
Just to increase (right term?) the Fear Factor ?
Fuck NSA , CIA , Pentagone and CHRISTIANS and REPUBLICANS and others
fuckin' Fascits!
ans FOX News too !

Yeh, and how quickly the authoriuties authenticated it - bloody suspicious,
I doubt if he's still alive - if he ever existed.
Yeh' fuck 'em all I wish they'd stay off our patch, merd aux conds

Kind Regards, nick

You don't think it was pretty "bizarre" the sending of Ben Laden
cassette just few days before the US elections ?
Just to increase (right term?) the Fear Factor ?
Fuck NSA , CIA , Pentagone and CHRISTIANS and REPUBLICANS and others
fuckin' Fascits!
ans FOX News too !

TO ARMS! TO ARMS!
Hooray! That's great
Two legs ain't bad
Unless there's a crate
They ship the parts
To mama in
For souvenirs: two ears (Get Down!)
Not his, not hers (but what the hey?)
The Good Book says:
"It gotta be that way!"
But their book says:
"REVENGE THE CRUSADES . . .
With whips 'n chains
'N hand grenades . . . "
TWO ARMS? TWO ARMS?
Have another and another
Our God says:
"There ain't no other!"
Our God says
"It's all okay!"
Our God says
"This is the way!"

Bon Courage !!!!
francis

Richard Poulin wrote:

> In fact, Osama ordered his guys to put something wrong in Big Macs in
> all red states' McDonald's.
>
> Supersize this?
>
> Richard
>

> From: Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:06:42 -0600
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] More US elections
>

> Well the latest translation of Osama's new tape said he
> won't attack individual states within the US that voted for
> Kerry. I guess that means that California and New York among
> others are safer now and those of us in the Midwest are
> prime targets? How did your state vote?
>
> Perhaps the bigger question is did anyone living in a blue
> state actually vote for Kerry because they wanted to please
> Osama? Or even care what he thinks. Personally I hope not.

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
[click here]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM