From: "bizarredk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: easytree qu.
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 23:23:36 -0000

Hi Nick
The program you need to download from easytree is bit torrent
http://bittorrent.com/
most of the shows are in FLAC format
http://flac.sourceforge.net/
some of them are in SHN format
http://www.softsound.com/Shorten.html
both are lossless formats. I know FLAC has a plug for Nero so you
don't have to bother decompressing before burning

:o) Carsten

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Nick Ullmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
 > Anyone know what software you need for easytree? There are a lot of
Zappa
 > shows to be downloaded there, what format are they in? WAV I presume?
 >

 >                         Kind Regards, nick

Macs in

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM