Yes, indeed.

Nothing makes me sicker than watching Bush preparing for four more years (4
more years? No shit? AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!) completely senseless
operations, Satan only knows where. Iran? Sudan? North Korea? it doesn't
matter... the axis of evil can be drawn anywhere.

What really matters for Dubya & Co. is to use terrorism a little bit more as
a pretext to continue paying his tribute to the motherfucking companies and
assholes who keep the Republican party fat with money, religious fanaticism
and generalized stupidity.

This is not only politics and is not only about an election day.  This is
about the future of this world and about the lives of thousands of innocent
people. The least we can do here is to understand the implications of all
this.  Frank knew this very well, and his legacy is pretty clear about it.

Fuck the monkey bastard!

Richard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM