I'll try to be more specific
First of all, you need to install the Bit Torrent client. Bit Torrent
is a peer to peer program, once you start to download a show you are
also uploading to others. It's all about sharing - uploading as much
as you download (or more) when you upload as much as you download you
have a shareratio at 1:1. On easytree you'll be cut off from
downloading if your shareratio goes below 0.25
Once you've installed the Bit Torrent client, go to easytree and find
a show you want. Download the torrent file (found in the top of the
page) to your comp ... that makes it easier to resume a download. The
torrent file is just to make the connection, it's not big 20-40kb or
something like that. activate the torrent file and point it to a
folder on your harddrive. Now the download begins. In the window the
torrent file opens you can see how big the download is, how much
you've downloaded and how much you've uploaded and an estimated time
for the download. All shows are in some sort of compressed (lossless)
format - mp3 is banned. The formats I've seen there is FLAC (most of
them) SHN or APE (not many APE files)
install FLAC - as far as I remember you'll have to stay online while
installing. You can choose to install the Nero plug in, then you don't
have to bother about decompressing before burning to audio cd's.
There's also a win amp plug in, but I'll rather burn them and play
them on a regular cd player.
If you haven't got Nero but wanna decompress then burn: open the FLAC
program. Choose "add files", choose "output directory" and press "decode"
VIOLA - open your burner program, load the wavfiles you created in the
folder you specified under "output directory" and burn them as DAO
Hope this was kind'a helpfull and not just rubbish - I'm kinda tired
and now I'll lay me down to sleep - amen

Kind Regards
Carsten
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Nick Ullmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM