I have an offer for at least one person out there who is willing to
take my VHS video and burn it to DVD - then be willing to send it
out to other Zappa collectors to get circulated into the community.

I've been taping odds and ends through the years from TV and put
them all on one tape for those out there who don't have this stuff
in one place.

It's mainly Zappa family stuff and not much FZ himself.

This is the VHS tape contents:

1 - Patrice "Candy" Zappa - this is a TV interview/acoustic guitar
and vocal performance from an obscure local L.A. show from the
early '90s - she performs 2 songs and gives a 20 minute interview
and talks about life with Frank.

2 - "Normal Life" - this is a complete episode from the 1990 sitcom
on CBS that starred Moon, Dweezil, Max Gail and Cindy Williams. This
is the episode where Moon and her girlfriend are each dating twins
which causes much zany confusion. Dweezil does the theme music.

3 - "Normal Life" - this is yet another complete episode from the
1990 sitcom starring Moon and the Dweeze. This is the episode where
their transient grandfather moves in with them, which also causes
much zany confusion.

4 - This is a short snippet from a skit on Saturday Night Live where
there is a committee in Washington D.C. and Jon Lovitz plays Satan -
all dressed in a little red suit with horns. The politicians end up
agreeing to Satan's demands and he becomes their boss. At the end of
the skit, Satan demands that they have a little party and demands
that "Mr. Zappa do a little dance". Dana Carvey plays FZ and does a
funny little dance. The end.

5 - Outrage At Valdez - a show on the Exxon oil spill - FZ does the
soundtrack music - this is an excerpt but I do have the whole thing.
I just figured this is something that's common out there and only
included a taste of it for those who haven't seen it.

6 - Dweezil & Lisa (Food Network) - this is the episode where
Dweezil and Lisa Loeb have a pancake party for the Zappa family and
features FZ music and even a little fruit sculpture of FZ created by
one of the chefs. Zany fun.

7 - Dweezil & Lisa (Food Network) - This is the episode where the
Dweeze and Lisa go to Gail Zappa's house where she cooks the famous
Zappa family beef stroganoff. More zany fun.

8 - Rock Star Daughters - this was a recent 2 hour special on the E!
channel but only includes the footage of Moon and Diva Zappa. It
also includes footage of FZ from the Token Of His Extreme 1974 show
and bits if The Yellow Shark footage with FZ conducting.

9 - Dweezil and Lisa Loeb on the Craig Kilborn Show from 2004 - this
is an interview only where they discuss fun things like their
cooking show and "chicken anus"....

- - - - - - - -

That's it...I have a lot more wierdness on VHS such as a few
performances of Z on Conan, a few episodes of Happy Hour, FZ's You
Are What You Is video getting pimped on Beavis & Butthead, a snippet
of FZ sitting outside near Venice Beach getting ready for a Jay Leno
interview from the early 90s on "The 90s Channel", lots of stuff all
scattered on several videos to be compiled soon.

Since I only have one copy of this newly compiled video and want it
to get spread around on DVD by some kind soul out there, I will send
it to whoever is interested. Thanks to all.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM