--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "SOFA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pamela Miller DesBarres was one of these (her account of these
activities in her book "I'm With the Band" is really the best
telling of this story; an entertaining read, I highly recommend this
book - not for Pamela's writing, which stinks, but for her
reminiscences).

Does everyone here have the "I'm With The Band" CD of Miss Pamela
Des Barres reading from her book where she covers the
Zappa/Beefheart era? I found a copy at
http://www.amoebamusic.com/html/index.php here in Hollywood.

Read about it here:
http://www.geocities.com/pdoelder.geo/bignote270100.html
http://pameladesbarres.com

I'm also curious if everyone here has the (FZ-edited) Lord Buckley
and (FZ produced) GTO's on official CD? If not, I can pass those on
too....

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM