I went to the Project/Object show in Hartford last Thursday and recorded the show with my Mini Disc and also my Mini DV camcorder. The only problem is that I didn't need my mics for my Mini Disc since I got a patch from Glen's recorder since I was manning that for him, I plugged my mics into my camcorder only to find out later I hadn't selected mics ad audio source for recording so the sound didn't come out.
I need the help of someone to Sync up my Audio recording to my Video recording so I can make the DVD of the show.
Anybody out there able to assist ?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here