The Permanent Damage vine that's on the go is taken from the vinyl album. clicks and all.
The sound quality is probably better on the CD.

On 18 Nov 2004, at 21:03, SOFA wrote:

A vine of Permanent Damage is running thru the Group; it's what prompted the question of FZ's involvement, which is what prompted my answer...
I think I got the Tiny Tim bit from Pam's Book too - if I remember right.
SOFA
I'm also curious if everyone here has the (FZ-edited) Lord Buckley
and (FZ produced) GTO's on official CD? If not, I can pass those on
too....

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<x-tad-smaller>ADVERTISEMENT</x-tad-smaller>
<image.tiff>
<image.tiff>